Adding new questions to an application form

Ray Posts: 26
Go to the application form you wish to edit. The most straightforward way of doing this is through My Job Portal/Account settings > Job > Application forms.

Note: Changes you make to the form are applied and saved automatically. It may be prudent to create a duplicate of the form and make your modifications and changes their first, but generally it's simple to undo any changes you make. 

You have two ways to add a question:

New Question will allow you to create a question from scratch - choosing the text, the field type, and any options (if applicable). 

Once done, you click Save to add it to the form (don't worry if you made a mistake, it can be edited later).

How to add a heading/statement:
If you want to just add some text (i.e. not a question), then you need to use the label field: 

Alternatively, you can add an existing question from the library. This is useful as it permits you to consolidate the data you collect. I always recommend checking your field library first. 

Select fields by clicking on them (multiple fields can be selected by holding CTRL when clicking), and then select the blue button at the top. 

Click preview up the top right to see how your changes will look.

Hope this helps!